Safaritalk goes on safari

SimplyRed

SimplyRed and ShayTay took the new Safaritalk Digimag along for a game drive with their guide, Phinley, from Chitabe Lediba camp in Botswana.

gallery_17518_653_806490.jpg

Very cool Red and ShayTay! You may be setting a precedent...

I met another Safaritalker at Kwando Lagoon, "Hunting Dog". I wonder how many others I missed? We Safaritalkers need a secret handshake or perhaps a pith helmet lapel pin.

madaboutcheetah

I met another Safaritalker at Kwando Lagoon, "Hunting Dog". I wonder how many others I missed? We Safaritalkers need a secret handshake or perhaps a pith helmet lapel pin.

@@ShayTay - you mentioned missing the cheetah at Lagoon. Did you see them at LK?

Good work! You have to return with issue 2...

Hi ShayTay. Happy to see that you made it home safe and sound. We got in yesterday and I'm struggling a bit with the 7 hour time difference and 10" of snow on the ground. It was 105 (f) at Savuti when we left and its -9 (f) here at home. My body has gone into shock. Sure had fun with you and Paula. Hope we can meet up again sometime......maybe not quite as soon as Issue 2, though. My budget isn't quite that flush. ;)

Trip report sometime in the future.....3000 photos and Christmas in 2 1/2 weeks! Oh my! :o

Cheers,

'Red

@@ShayTay - you mentioned missing the cheetah at Lagoon. Did you see them at LK?

We only saw cheetah at Chitabe. There, we saw a cheetah mom with 4 8-month-old cubs on an impala kill. We spent the evening with them and also the next evening as they were just relaxing.

It was great to meet "SimplyRed" and her husband on safari. We had a great time with them and were honored to have dinner with them on their anniversary.

Trip report? Hmmm, maybe when I get a chance to go through all those photos and videos. I'm back to working long hours while on the road.

@@madaboutcheetah, I just figured out "LK" must be Little Kwara... didn't go there. We were at Lagoon, Duma Tau, Vumbura Plains and Chitabe Lediba.