Trip report assistance needed

Peter Connan

Peter Connan

Hello Everybody

I have written a trip report in Word, but when I try to copy from word onto the forum, the "paste" button remains grayed out and doesn't work.

I am using Microsoft Word 2013 and Windows Internet Explorer.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

It doesn't work using Explorer. I am using Google Chrome and it works well. I think Firefox also works. The latest versions of Explorer seem to have a number of problems and I was advised by the IT folks at work to stop using it.

Peter Connan

Thanks Ladies

That seems to work, so I will get busy now with my TR.

Edited by Peter Connan

• 3 weeks later...

........ so I will get busy now with my TR.

No pressure, but make it snappy!

:D

• 3 years later...

when uploading images, how do i put in text in between. 

All i am able to do is upload a set of images without the ability to add any picture specific details

thanks in advance

Hi @RobK

I'm not sure I fully understand the difficulty but will outline how I add images. I first export them from Lightroom into a folder on my desktop.

I then hit the 'choose files....' link below the text box below (this is for a reply but is essentially the same for a new topic)

5a6c98468084f_ScreenShot2018-01-27at15_16_29.thumb.png.912075075ea05830b17300ebfbfd56b7.png

This allows me to choose the file or files I want from any folder I want and will upload them to the uploaded images box as below:

5a6c9922e324a_ScreenShot2018-01-27at15_21_32.thumb.png.14400d739927d96287d1fa51cff5eb87.png

I can add the image into the text box by placing the cursor where I want and clicking on the + icon on the image.

I can then hit return and type below my newly inserted image before slecting another image as described above.

I'm not sure if this addresses the problem you are having - if not come back and someone wiser than me will help I'm sure.

Edited by pomkiwi

Also @RobK - welcome to Safaritalk and looking forward to your trip report when you get the image upload sorted :D

20 hours ago, RobK said:

when uploading images, how do i put in text in between. 

All i am able to do is upload a set of images without the ability to add any picture specific details

thanks in advance

Hi @RobK and welcome!

You can practise uploading images with text here

in the Help forums. 

that is overwhelming response !!  thank you all

IMG_6949.thumb.JPG.60decbd79a3a8ec91903d682962758b1.JPG

Trying this spectacular sunset as an example... Looks like it works Woo Hoo..

IMG_3125.thumb.JPG.6c25e2fcc355f45ec3900dec8aa897c9.JPG

And the sunrise that followed !!!   Thanks everyone