Kwando`s Green Season

michael-ibk

Seniortraveller

Have just had great enjoyment reading your report. Kwando may well owe you, I have just contacted a TO re possible visit in December to Kwara, Lebala or Lagoon and Tau Pan!

michael-ibk

Thank you, @@Seniortraveller , glad you enjoyed it. I´m sure you will have a great time!

• 3 weeks later...

You finally got your croc. Nice page of hornbills. The amount of water in the falls during green season is very impressive. The 50 passenger boat on the Zambezi helped prepare you for your return to civilization.

Wishing you cheetahs on your next trip, but not as close as your Sylvester encounter. Nice "jump shot" of him.

I hope you do get to undertake this trip a third time.

Edited by Atravelynn

@@Atravelynn

Thanks!

I disagree, I certainly hope to get as close to a cheetah in the Mara! But I promise I will not touch! B)

"Third time"? Will need a second time before that ... 2016 would be good for that, could celebrate my 40th at Kwando´s. :)

First time = trip

Second = your report, since you mentioned it is like re-doing the trip

Third = Maybe your birthday trip!

Start planning now and you might round up a lot of party-ers for 2016!

madaboutcheetah

Michael, I know you are off to Kenya soon ........ what is your itinerary? Look forward to another stellar report from you, obviously .........

@@Atravelynn

Well, the whole point of switching continents for my birthday would be to avoid a party. ;)

@@madaboutcheetah

Thanks, Hari. Going to:

2 nts Meru (Murera Springs Eco Lodge)

3 nts Samburu (Samburu Game Lodge)

2 nts Aberdares (Sandai Farm)

2 nts Lake Nakuru (Flamingo Hill Camp)

6 nts Mara (Mara Bush Camp)

@@Atravelynn

Well, the whole point of switching continents for my birthday would be to avoid a party. ;)

Oh, not another word from me then!

Well, I would of course make an exception for Safaritalkers. ;)