kudos to Safari talk for recent Botswana/Zambia trip-Trip report soon

Mosquito

many thanks to the Safari Talk forum for help in planning an exceptional 18 day safari in Botswana and Zambia. Special shout out to Safari dude who introduced us to Benson Siyawareva who still has us laughing..what a great guy and guide who went with us to Botswana. Also always appreciate Twaffle's help as her advice has been so spot on over the years....And Fiona at Ngoko Safaris did all the arrangements superbly...not a hitch, not even one.....

arrived home at about noon and started downloading the images to my computer so will have something to post shortly.....

camps were Little Vumbura, Little Kwara, Lagoon, Lebala, Kaingo and Mwamba with a one night stay at Royal Livingstone as we moved from Botswana to Zambia...stayed 3 nights at all the camps except Lebala where we split 5 days between Lagoon and Lebala....

Saw every kind of game imaginable with lots of predator action and babies as well.....and who can forget a Ferrari Safari with the wild dogs?

Anyway thanks again for being such a valuable resource....

Mr and Mrs Mosquito

@@Mosquito So good to hear that you had a fabulous trip and that ST and it's members helped with your planning. I think we all find it a really valuable resource for learning about countries/camps and wildlife and there are many members who can give sound advice.

Looking forward to hearing more about it once you have settled back home. In the meantime enjoy your memories and all those photographs. Interesting how checking them is the first thing we all do when we get home. :)

@@Mosquito

Thanks for the shout out!

I always knew… you and Benson in the bush would be like… a nuclear fusion! Welcome back. Can't wait to see and hear all about it.

By the way, Mosquito and I serendipitously met on a flight from Kilimanjaro, Tanzania to Amsterdam back in August 2012. And that was that.

Still working on images and all the stuff one does post safari like sending off cameras to be cleaned and more....I have started putting up some of my wife's images on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/uffmannatureimages while I work out my trip report, website, blog updates and more....Again I appreciate the help that the SafariTalk community has provided us so on my honor I will get a trip report up in the next few weeks

@Mosquiton just checked out the Facebook page - beautiful images! Love the leopard and the wild dog pup! Can't wait for the full report - my Botswana safari was one of my favorites.

Get cracking with the photos, I know they'll be wonderful.

madaboutcheetah

Would love to see your images - particularly from bots.

KaingU Lodge

@@Mosquito

I also can't wait. Benson is a great guy indeed. I await the images too. Great choice of locations as well.

• 4 weeks later...

What's that Bryan Adams song? "Please forgive me?, Please forgive me?" or something like that....Been very hectic since we returned home and then we are headed out again Sunday to Canada for Spirit bears, whales and the elk rut..so the best I have been able to do is work on one image a day and post to facebook...I promise I will get the reports done...just such an amazing trip with so many images, I must do them properly....

You can get a sense however by visiting our Facebook page Uffman Nature Images....I have been posting an image or so a day with a write up but it's not in chronological order like a trip report...the link to our page is .https://www.facebook.com/uffmannatureimages?ref=hl

And there is a particularly special 'baboon in beautiful light' that deserves a mention. ;)