Guidoriccio11

Guidoriccio11

@@Atravelynn actually word cup in was a kind of special since the majority of the tourists and hinabitants are German or have German origin. So the final part of the competition was followed in depth...

Guidoriccio11

@@xyz99 I completely agree with you. Of course big cats and in general the big 5 are the best spots, but I really love also to observe small animals or even insects. Once back home you can feel to have had a real "complete" safari.

And Etosha was also perfect for big groups pictures.

@@Atravelynn actually word cup in was a kind of special since the majority of the tourists and hinabitants are German or have German origin. So the final part of the competition was followed in depth...

It can be special, you are right. I recall being in a lodge somewhere in Africa when Brazil was playing and there were some Brazilians celebrating each goal and even crying at the win and the rest of us joined in. I did not shed tears but we jumped up and down and cheered. Very bonding!

@@xyz99

And Etosha was also perfect for big groups pictures.

You could line up people forever along the horizon. One more seldom considered plus for Namibia!

• 5 months later...

Thanks @@Guidoriccio11 for this great trip report and your advice of taking anti-smell masks! I'm going there early November and this report really makes me more excited!