Mobile Camping, Botswana

vikramghanekar

Loved this  report, I have a very similar itinerary planned for next year 8/09/17 2 nights Maun, 3 nights Moremi, 3 nights Khwai, 3 nights Savuti and 2 nights Chobe continuing via Vic Falls into Zimbabwe.

I can only hope that we have the same good fortune with the viewings that you had. I am so very hopeful of seeing Cheetah, they are a dream animal for my 12 year old son, and although I know we are unlikely i will still be disappointed for him if we miss them again this trip.

Thanks so much for your report on a mobile safari. I also love this type of safari, having said that it is the only style I have tried to this point, other types may have to wait until it is only my wife and I.

I just love the picture of the dog running by looking at you and looking like it was laughing.....makes me chuckle every time I look at it.

Hey Vikram, care to share what camera equipment you used? Nice pics by the way!

• 6 months later...

Hi Vikram, such a great report and fantastic photos. Seems you had a wonderful times, and your dog sightings are just crazy. Thanks so much for sharing! Look forward to more!