Big Year 2018: take part...

Game Warden

It's back for the New Year. So start a new topic and begin uploading your images. For rules, (to be taken with a pinch of salt), click here.

Previous Big Year Subforums can be found at these respective links:

I look forward to your contributions and hope you all enjoy taking part.

Matt

• Game Warden locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

What an amazing start to the new Big Year, I'm really enjoying everyone's photos/contributions. If this is only 2 weeks into January, we have a long and exciting birding year ahead of us...

Matt

Thank you everyone for really getting stuck into this year's Big Year. Very impressive and what is more I hope it serves to stimulate an interest in birding in general, as well as photographic composition.

Matt

• 11 months later...

It looks as though the final sprint for Big Year 2018 is underway.

Tremendous effort.