Snow Monkeys

kittykat23uk

kittykat23uk

A few processed shots of Snow Monkeys, Olympus OMD EM1 Mk 2 Panasonic Lumix 100-400 (Before I broke them!).

40660734754_221e202968_c.jpgP2180988adj copy by Jo Dale, on Flickr

40660730794_498a9a93d8_c.jpg

P2181136dj copy by Jo Dale, on Flickr

40660737274_f479d664fd_c.jpg

P2180663adj copy by Jo Dale, on Flickr

Edited by kittykat23uk

@kittykat23uk what lovely shots of the snow monkeys, the facial expressions in the first photo are priceless. 

michael-ibk

Agree, the first shot really is top notch!

kittykat23uk

Thanks both! :)

kittykat23uk

Thanks!

@kittykat23uk Really beautiful pictures of the snow monkeys, agree the first one with the comical expression on the youngster's face is magic.

Peter Connan

Magnificent photography!

Towlersonsafari

Can I just echo the other comments and say how much I love the first picture with the big one on the left seeming to point in dispair at the middle one clearly up to no good and the right hand monkey just fed up of it all! That would certainly be on my wall,and my Christmas cards etc etc absolutely splendid @kittykat23uk

kittykat23uk

@Towlersonsafari  thank you. I haven't really looked into the possibility of sales of my work other than the occasional sale on redbubble and an occasional  revenue from an artist reference site. But if anyone really does love a particular  image I have posted, I would be more than happy to sell a copy of my work if you would like.