Sign in to follow this  
Kitsafari

ATTN to ST's BY-ers : Global Big Day on May 5 2018

Kitsafari

We all know about Big Year. what about Big Day? a Big Challenge!

https://ebird.org/news/global-big-day-5-may-2018

"How many birds can be seen in one day? That’s the question that drives a ‘big day,’ a 24-hour birding binge that is a fond tradition among birders. The current record for a single Big Day team is 431 species, set in Ecuador."

Tdgraves

Unfortunately i’ll be en route back from California. That’s my excuse and i’m Sticking to it! 

Kitsafari
2 minutes ago, Tdgraves said:

Unfortunately i’ll be en route back from California. That’s my excuse and i’m Sticking to it! 

Thats a good excuse!

Peter Connan

Darn it. That's air show day!

Soukous

sounds like a fun challenge @Kitsafari but I'd want to make sure I was somewhere with plenty of birds before even attempting it.