Tanzania Strikes Back

Brian's Art for Animals

That is one tough buff! Thanks for another entertaining video.

great to read your enthusiasm for Tarangire. Too many people leave it out.

Brian's Art for Animals

For me Tarangire is the perfect way to start the safari. Close to Arusha Town, and always a good chance to see lion. And of course perfect location for elephants. The only place I visited my first Tanzania safari, and left out the past two times was Lake Manyara..but even still that is a great location as well.

• 3 weeks later...
Brian's Art for Animals

and we continue on our safari.....

enjoying the videos which take me right back on safari. thanks for sharing!

Brian's Art for Animals

The best lunch spot I have ever been at. And to think this Chicago area boy was eating pizza as well. so much fun, can't wait to go back next year.

This months donation from my YouTube channel went to AWF for their anti-poaching units.
  my youtube channel;#safari #pizza

• 2 weeks later...
Brian's Art for Animals

After lunch: and then the leopards decided to put on a show...

• 3 weeks later...
Brian's Art for Animals

so cute..grows up to be so deadly..(I plan on going back to this spot when I go back to Tanz next jan-feb)

• 2 weeks later...
Brian's Art for Animals

people..and lions. 

• 2 weeks later...
Brian's Art for Animals

My last night in Africa, and my first time ever at the Crater's SOPA LODGE. What an amazing place. The next video will have us down in the crater before we leave the parks and go back to Arusha town.  (next video series is my latest India trip..)

Great Videos Brian.  As a newbie, I just booked my first safari, and I'll also be in Tanzania next February.  I will be going to the crater, Ndutu, and Seronera areas as part of a longer trip.  So it was great to see the videos and get a better feel for everything  I hope I get as many great sightings as you did, either way I can't wait. 

Was Ndutu more crowded than seronera while you were there?

Thanks again for the videos.

Brian's Art for Animals

Seems like the Serengeti will have more than Nudutu. At any lion / leopard sighting the jeeps will find a way to come and you may have 3-5 other jeeps. sometimes you will be the only one. But overall i found that the Ndutu area has less jeeps it seems.  Enjoy your safari!!!

Edited by Brian's Art for Animals

• 2 weeks later...
Brian's Art for Animals

all trips come to an end....