Sign in to follow this  
offshorebirder

Show us your Warblers

offshorebirder
Posted (edited)

I looked through the other topics in this theme, and somehow, nobody has posted a 'show us your warblers' thread.   So here goes.

Palm Warbler (Setophaga palmarum).  A small mixed flock of Palm Warblers, Blue-gray Gnatcatchers, Ruby-crowned Kinglets and Yellow-rumped Warblers were feeding in an oak tree in full bloom.

I tried to use 'creative cropping' to hide the fact that I was looking up at them.   Not very successful...

spacer.png

I really need to start a thread called "that *&@$#%  twig / branch / blade of grass."

spacer.png

Here it is in the process of grasping a perch just after leaping.   Note the yellow underfoot - just like Black-and-white Warbler has.

spacer.png

Edited by offshorebirder

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

Safaritalk uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By using Safaritalk you agree to our use of cookies. If you wish to refuse the setting of cookies you can change settings on your browser to clear and block cookies. However, by doing so, Safaritalk may not work properly and you may not be able to access all areas. If you are happy to accept cookies and haven't adjusted browser settings to refuse cookies, Safaritalk will issue cookies when you log on to our site. Please also take a moment to read the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy: Terms of Use l Privacy Policy