Lewa safari camp and Kruger cheaper camps June/July 2013

COSMIC RHINO

has anyone bben to Kruger NP public areas in july and Aug ? how crowded is it ? I don't drive I would have to find a tour.

I have left part of myself behind at eavery camp I stayed at I left finger nail clippings on the soil near my tent/cabin, so in a practicle and spiritual I am one .

I left finger nail clippings on the soil near my tent/cabin, so in a practicle and spiritual I am one .

... Errm... Okay... ? ;)

has anyone bben to Kruger NP public areas in july and Aug ? how crowded is it ? I don't drive I would have to find a tour.I have left part of myself behind at eavery camp I stayed at I left finger nail clippings on the soil near my tent/cabin, so in a practicle and spiritual I am one .

TMI!!

I leave part of myself behind but best not talk about that in refined company...

Well this thread is going downhill rapidly!!

CR really is stretching this one out!

• 4 weeks later...

the worst of it was a case with a woman who did nor take a comfort break at the sundowners, was told that thwre was no stopping when it was dark, so stood up in the vehicle and was going to do something, so the vehicle was stopped , she got of at the back and was offended when the guide stood over her with the gun.

CYA literally. But how annoying.

The molecular bonding to a location via fingernails is classic CR. Somebody on safaritalk has got to meet you in person! Looks like they may be able to at Lewa or perhaps Elephant Plains if you decided to go there.

Edited by Atravelynn