Kenya 2013 Photographic Trip Report Taster

twaffle

Wow, never seen @@pault rant before. Kinda scary but fun at the same time. Like that time a snake crossed our patio in Sri Lanka.

The lack of commitment from some members on here is truly shocking! ! Tutt tutt! ;)

Haha, I have good news that instalment one may be delivered before the weekend!

I'm going into hiding in case @@pault puts out a contract on me!!! :o:D:D

Wow, never seen @@pault rant before. Kinda scary but fun at the same time. Like that time a snake crossed our patio in Sri Lanka.

Yes, where did that come from?

I actually didn't mean to shout at @@graceland too.... that was a friendly, loud "hi", but I think it came over otherwise. :P

You were on a roll! I like the new you.

And the TR is up ! And the first 2 sections wonderful. I dont feel that I want to comment in the middle if it somehow so have done so here.

Same here WD! I didn't want to be the first to interrupt. Thing is, they seem to have stopped....

Give them time. Coordinating a joint report of this length and depth is a challenge

3 sections not a bad start. Lets just savour it.

And still the TR flows in. Great team work and a great report.

I'm glad that you're enjoying it. I'm afraid that this will be quite a long and arduous journey as there are a lot of photos to process. I think there are quite a few for Buffalo Springs and considering we were there for only a few hours, I think you'll agree that I have my work cut out for me. Hopefully it will be worth it though.

Shaba maybe tomorrow. :rolleyes:

And please interrupt it with comments, in a year or so I like looking back to see what people thought of its progression.

@@pault, it will come...I just drove in from IAD. Ruaha was a walk in the park compared to our flying experiences.

A Most Amazing Experience for us; so "Amazing Race" came to mind -- following the lions we saw in the distance, the elies who mocked charged us, leopard in trees; walking parts of Ruaha NO ONE had ever walked before (including Moli!) who is himself amazing -a talented explorer/guide (and extremely safety conscious) with the mind of a rocket scientist. I can't imagine topping this one.

It was not a stroll in the park, but Wild Wilderness ~ tears came to my eyes when our TZ park ranger turned to me after a particulary grueling part of the walk,

and said, "You are a strong woman". He rarely spoke during our 5-6 hrs each day so I took it as extreme compliment..

So, after that teaser you must wait!

But it was lovely to hear from you :D

So do l :) great start, and looking forward to reading more!

• 2 weeks later...

@@twaffle,

What a fabulous photos!! The sunset/sunrise (?) landscape, the elephant who is flapping the ears, the sunset/sunrise (?) shot withe the giraffes, the close up of the two giraffes, the cheetah cub... Outstanding photography!! Would you disclose location of each photo, please + equipment used?

• 4 weeks later...

Far more than a few scraps and bones you've thrown to the baying dogs. Lovely!

@@Atravelynn

The TR has been actually posted....

I am very far behind. Looking forward to it as I wade through the many unread reports.