The Absence of Bibi and the Question of Rain - Naboisho, Nairobi NP and Meru in December 2013

pault

Thank you everyone for all the kind comments. I don't know what to do with myself now I've finished - 

You summed up the attractions of the Purdy Arms very well,@@armchair bushman, I did try those Samosas, and they were very nice, but there was so much of them.

@@Game Warden..... No lions? Perhaps they didn't want to be interviewed. Looking forward to finding out what you had instead though.

• 2 weeks later...
Super LEEDS

They released the snake by dropping it from a bridge?!?

Great report, @@pault

They released the snake by dropping it from a bridge?!?

Great report, @@pault

Hahaha ... Does look like that doesn't it? They were trying to put it into a tree! @@Super LEEDS

• 2 weeks later...

The Meru Rhino Sanctuary was just being mentioned in the Excellent Adventure thread by GW and Safaridude. Your shots of the rhino make it look like a very appealing stop. Glad the Pygmy Falcon Black Shouldered Kite debate has been settled. No more question of rain! You've made mud into an art form, with the help of the buffalo and elephant. Those ele shots, whether color or b&w are outstanding.

Nice to see Meru moving to the fore in these reports.

• 2 months later...
africapurohit

After a 6-month hiatus, I have just finished reading my first trip report. I'm trying to keep my catching-up chronological but I admit to deviating a bit towards .... and inyathi's adventure in Chad.

Fantastic photography and writing @@pault - highest standards as expected.

I'm glad you and your camera lens returned safely :)