penolva

Last one Planet Baobab and a night on the pans.

Glad the Canon came through. The swimming eles were quite enchanting. You saw water and sand baths. The eles in the sunset at the end were beautiful. In the Part 1 of Swimming Elephants they swam until about 5 minutes, then it was dark, just so you are aware.

Glad the Canon came through. The swimming eles were quite enchanting. You saw water and sand baths. The eles in the sunset at the end were beautiful. In the Part 1 of Swimming Elephants they swam until about 5 minutes, then it was dark, just so you are aware.

I tend to just let the music go on past the end of the filming these days. It sounds a bit cut off sometimes and the fade out doesn't work. Loved the Canon, thanks for the tip! I have had great fun with it.

I thought it might just the music was still going, but didn't want something to be missing.

Wonderful wild dogs. You really had great views of the pack.

• 3 months later...

Just bought Photoshop Elements 12 so did a new video from last years trip. It was interesting watching what happened over a couple of days. We were sad the elephant died but rather that natural way than being poached! Pen

• 1 month later...

Your book is so refreshing. It triggered the raising of a multitude of tremandous souvenirs.

Indeed, I did a self drive trip and a mobile camping trip, the year after, in Botswana about 10 years ago, going to Magkadikgadi, Central Kalahari, Nxai Pan, Moremi Savute & Chobe.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Everyone should do at least, once in his life, that kind of trip to really feel the essential being of the bush.

Once again, thank you.

Wow ten years ago? Really would love to hear more. Glad you liked my book. It was amazing to be one to one with the bush. Pen

Thanks to the bump, I also got a chance to look at your book, @@penolva. What a great idea! There are some beautiful shots of the moon and also some lovely two-page landscapes. I'm having trouble finding page numbers, but I really like the spread where the two giraffes are on the right page and the landscape extends onto the left, and also the elephants in the water. This must be a great way to share your safari with friends and family, too.

I often feel like I'm tossing around superlatives on here, but that speaks to the quality of ST's contributors. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Marks, glad you enjoyed it. I know the page numbers don't show on the full page pics but know the one you mean. That was a lovely day with the Giraffes. Pen