Ruaha and Zanzibar - September / October 2014

FlyTraveler

• 3 months later...

@​FlyTraveler

Very late to the party here and only on page 3 but just had to comment. Great aerial shots as well as village shots and the park looks really beautiful. We rode with some people in South Luangwa who loved Ruaha and this is my 2nd report in two weeks that make it look spectacular. Looking forward to reading the rest and seeing how you experienced Zanzibar. I've been 3 times and hardly even seen the beach as I love exploring Stonetown. We have Kenya later this year but a budget Ruaha trip looks like a great time.

Fly Traveler

I would be interested to know how you managed to take such sharp aerial photos from the light aircraft, and still manage to get great contrast and colour saturation. I found it very difficult to get any good photos on the six light aircraft transfers on our recent Tanzania safari ( still not finished posting the trip report ).

Page 8 done and it keeps getting better! Some really good buffalo shots and no you can never have to many elephant shots, the mud bath looks especially fun. I think a green season visit would be beautiful and would be my first choice but I do wonder how the viewing would be.