Linyanti/Kwara concession in green season

Antee

Antee

Some stunning photos @@Antee and it shows with careful planning, (reading Safaritalk trip reports...), one can maximise sightings and opportunities. I think many would put the leopard cub sightings at the top of their wishlist.

Matt

Yes Matt. This trip is all Safaritalk´s fault :)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Antee

• madaboutcheetah

• michael-ibk

• Geoff

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I left Lebala with the words from my guide "You have great chance to see wild dogs in Kwara too. Almost as big as Lebala". 25 minutes later I was in a different environment. Much more water as Kwara

So...the time has come. My first trip report in here. I do not now where this is taken us but we start and we'll see. As writing in english isn´t my best sport, I will pretty much let the pictures sp

I'm one of those who appreciate even the small animals. I think they are just as fascinating and so it was fun to see different species of mongooses. We saw them on each game drive and they run around

Posted Images

Seniortraveller

@@Antee, We spent nine wonderful nights between Lagoon, Lebala and Kwara in December 2014 ( courtesy of Safaritalk trip reports! ) and although we had excellent experiences with the dogs, your other sightings make ours pale into insignificance.

Enjoyed your report and photos.