Atravelynn

Enjoying the last part of this trip report. The last episode is as good as the first! Superb.

But what's this?

A special guest appearance? Our regular stars smile knowingly and look stage left..... someone walks into frame and studio audience cheer and clap madly! It's the Fonz?

No, it's @@madaboutcheetah,- definitely better news than Henry Winkler in this context.

haha real surprise there - well done.

madaboutcheetah

Thanks @@pault - You should put Zim on your list..... especially, given their super easy visa procedure.

Oh it is on the list. For sure.

Woof! Woof! to those doggie pics. Sooo jealous. And all those wider shots - great to see you so many wider views from you..... beautiful

@@madaboutcheetah whoa finally you made it into the TR! so glad to see you come in and end the TR with such a glorious flourish. I particularly love those shots of the dogs and impalas - one of which makes you wonder who's chasing who although i think they were neck to neck, and another which looks like they were synchronising their leaps. that pic of the four baobabs (i think one of the two ladies had a similar shot) is so lifelike - they look like they are about to move forward, particularly the extreme right one that is leading the pack forward. the place is so magical that I wont be surprised they walk around the park in the night.

beautiful pics of the carmine bee eaters and lovebirds @@SafariChick and those elands look really chilled. and @@Atravelynn such idyllic shots of an idyllic place in post 195.

This TR once again makes me wish I could be there. one day, one day we will be there...

Very nice Hari - again, cool you decided to guest star at least after all.

Especially like the pics of Chitake and Boswell. Poor Doug though - he´s looking quite desperate in that photo. ;)

@@madaboutcheetah

Great showcasing of Mana Pools, both the floodplain and Chitake. All stunning pictures but particularly like the first dog photo in post 214.

Brilliant end to a very enjoyable report.

madaboutcheetah

Thanks a lot @@pault @@Zim Girl @@michael-ibk and @@Kitsafari .........

Yes, that's one of the pics with the baboon head/skull - didn't realise what it was until i got to the editing.......

@madaboutcheetah I love the shots of the dogs, the baboon carrying it's baby and of course Boswell.

But what's this?

A special guest appearance? Our regular stars smile knowingly and look stage left..... someone walks into frame and studio audience cheer and clap madly! It's the Fonz?

No, it's @@madaboutcheetah,- definitely better news than Henry Winkler in this context.

I could see a statue of The Fonz along the river where I practiced canoeing this summer in preparation for this Zim trip, for which I canoed the first part. What an appropriate comment to bring this trip full circle! It might seem like Paul was "a plant." I swear he was not!

@@madaboutcheetah whoa finally you made it into the TR! so glad to see you come in and end the TR with such a glorious flourish. I particularly love those shots of the dogs and impalas - one of which makes you wonder who's chasing who although i think they were neck to neck, and another which looks like they were synchronising their leaps. that pic of the four baobabs (i think one of the two ladies had a similar shot) is so lifelike - they look like they are about to move forward, particularly the extreme right one that is leading the pack forward. the place is so magical that I wont be surprised they walk around the park in the night. What a delightfully spooky thought!

beautiful pics of the carmine bee eaters and lovebirds @@SafariChick and those elands look really chilled. and @@Atravelynn such idyllic shots of an idyllic place in post 195.

This TR once again makes me wish I could be there. one day, one day we will be there... Probably sooner than you think!

Awesome trip Report thanks.

It was a blast traveling with you two @@Atravelynn and @@madaboutcheetah - hope we get to do it again and I have a feeling we will at some point!

On that trip, maybe "everyone on Safaritalk" will join us!

What a magnificent trip report. Thanks all three of you!

It was nice to meet the both of you and I've enjoyed seeing what you where up to prior to our arrival.

Jason

Edited by jrc1896

A lovely trip report, thanks as always to @@Atravelynn (you never let us down), @@SafariChick (a wonderful co-host) and I'm so glad you decided to put in an appearance @@madaboutcheetah … your photos are a joy as always.

@@jrc1896 Jason! Honored that your first post was to say hello to us here. We really enjoyed meeting you both too and would love to hear about what you saw after we left! If you ever write it up or post photos anywhere, please let us know :-)

It was nice to meet the both of you and I've enjoyed seeing what you where up to prior to our arrival.

Jason

@@jrc1896, same here. Very enjoyable couple of days to end our trip and start yours.

@@jrc1896 Jason! Honored that your first post was to say hello to us here. We really enjoyed meeting you both too and would love to hear about what you saw after we left! If you ever write it up or post photos anywhere, please let us know :-)

Lurker no more. Glad you decided to join the party. I hope you had a good time with Doug after we left. Please share some of your experiences in your own trip report. Or, what the heck, tack them on here! Either way I am most eager to learn about your trip.

A lovely trip report, thanks as always to @@Atravelynn (you never let us down), @@SafariChick (a wonderful co-host) and I'm so glad you decided to put in an appearance @@madaboutcheetah … your photos are a joy as always.

The 3 of us had a great time with many wonderful memories.