xelas

Looking forward to it and very jealous of all you're trips, it's a trip free year for me :(

@@xelas, another tale full of adventure, fun and beautiful photos. I like the big Elephants on the road, although thats the kind of photo that puts my husband off self-driving. Some serious cakes in that cabinet, too bad Safaris are the most sedentary holidays. I do hope the guy who had just proposed minutes earlier, was not a bit surprised by your enthusiasm toward his motorbike rather than his life changing announcement. :)

@@xelas

Yet another fantastic trip report. You are on a roll! Thanks so much.

Happy New Year to both you and Zvezda. I can't wait to see what you share with us in 2017.

@@xelas, another tale full of adventure, fun and beautiful photos. I like the big Elephants on the road, although thats the kind of photo that puts my husband off self-driving. Some serious cakes in that cabinet, too bad Safaris are the most sedentary holidays. I do hope the guy who had just proposed minutes earlier, was not a bit surprised by your enthusiasm toward his motorbike rather than his life changing announcement. :)

Not at all surprised. A true biker.

@@xelas

Yet another fantastic trip report. You are on a roll! Thanks so much.

Happy New Year to both you and Zvezda. I can't wait to see what you share with us in 2017.

And a Happy and Travel filled 2017 to you, @@Alexander33 ! And I can't wait to share with you all, of corse, as that will mean we will go travellin' !!

Your Blyde River Canyon perspectives bring out the beauty. The LBR chick peeking out of the tree and being fed gives a new perspective to that commonly seen species too. You found Egyptian geese doing something interesting, but not as interesting as the proposal you managed to insert yourself into. All part of a fascinating trip to Africa, yet another one for you.

Edited by Atravelynn

Your Blyde River Canyon perspectives bring out the beauty. The LBR chick peeking out of the tree and being fed gives a new perspective to that commonly seen species too. You found Egyptian geese doing something interesting, but not as interesting as the proposal you managed to insert yourself into. All part of a fascinating trip to Africa, yet another one for you.

And we have only scratched the surface of this immensly interesting continent, @@Atravelynn ! I am looking forward one day we could join Michael ... and you.

And we have only scratched the surface of this immensly interesting continent, @@Atravelynn ! I am looking forward one day we could join Michael ... and you.

Me too!

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished reading your report which was great from start to finish. Glad you liked the Northern parts of the park, it is something very different to the Southern areas and much less traffic which is great.

Great images and details, looking forward to hearing about your next travels. I'm off to Etosha in a few weeks so getting in the mood for that one....

Just finished reading your report which was great from start to finish. Glad you liked the Northern parts of the park, it is something very different to the Southern areas and much less traffic which is great.

Great images and details, looking forward to hearing about your next travels. I'm off to Etosha in a few weeks so getting in the mood for that one....

Thanks for your kind words, @@Robjwilli ! A few weeks for you, and few months (three to be precise) for us, I am wishing all of us that Etosha will deliver again!