Alarm Call

Wild Dogger

Wild Dogger

All in all this was a very successful and interesting trip.

Would I do it again? Yes, for sure. But it will take some time.
Claudia had a not so good time in parts. She struggled with the indian mentality.
For example males, even Rajan, did not talk to her, if he wanted to ask her something, he asked me to ask Claudia. I don´t know, if it was a mentality thing. Maybe he thought, she did not understand english well.
She felt like being a woman is like being an inferior human.
Also too many silly rules. No smoking in the National Parks which results in smoking secretly behind a bush like teenagers. For me, I don´t smoke, no problem. But she´s a smoker and not to be allowed to smoke outside or even in a restricted area is not something, that she thinks is  spoiling her vacation. A reason why we don´t travel to the US anymore.
Btw. I also find this rule extremely silly, as it causes secret smoking behind bushes or so, which might much more cause the possibilty of bush fires then allowing it in restricted "bush free" areas.
But seeing Tigers in the wild made up for it also for her.
So it will take a time and I might be able to confess her for another trip.

Botswanadreams

Nice tiger. I think your tigress with the subadult cups should be the same we saw days before not only once. They live in the central area between water steams. Very used to cars and beautiful cats. 

Botswanadreams
7 minutes ago, Wild Dogger said:

No smoking in the National Parks which results in smoking secretly behind a bush like teenagers.

We only had a bit a problem to smoke in Kanha, but all the others weren't a problem at all. Satpura and Bandhavgarh we could smoke on resting places. In all other parks when we were alone we stoppt on the way for a cigaret. We told our guides that we don't burn the forest and no rubbish in the bush. If a car was coming than of course we put it away.   

Wild Dogger
1 hour ago, Botswanadreams said:

We only had a bit a problem to smoke in Kanha, but all the others weren't a problem at all. Satpura and Bandhavgarh we could smoke on resting places. In all other parks when we were alone we stoppt on the way for a cigaret. We told our guides that we don't burn the forest and no rubbish in the bush. If a car was coming than of course we put it away.   

In Tadoba it was not allowed on the resting places. In Bandavgarh it was only allowed because the resting zone is in the buffer zone.
We did the same than you , but this still does not change the feeling that you have to act like a teenager in the school´s toilet.