Namibia 2017: Two Cats on a hot Tin Roof

Peter Connan

I have long maintained that the time it takes to pitch the tent is almost meaningless, it's the time it takes to unpack everything that is important!

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xelas

• Peter Connan

• xyz99

• PeterHG

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is one saying that we have used to describe our family travels: "The three of us are the best couple!". The three of us meant Zvezda, me and our daughter Tanja. That was a perfect traveling team

To describe the beauty of Deadvlei in early morning light, one has to be much better writer (or poet) than I am. So from here on only photos with captions :   Half in shade half in sun   Black

Day 1 - Chasing the Rainbows     Our Qatar flights were both on time, and it was only 90 minutes on Doha airport, so barely time to get from arrival to departure gate. The DOH is very new and very

Posted Images