Cheetah tracking expeditions; Lagoon's Pride; Sweating it out in the heat of October....... A Kwando Safari. October 2017

madaboutcheetah

• 4 weeks later...

Most surprising to me were the #s of carmine bee eaters.  Then more surprising were lions with the bee eaters.  The 6th cheetah coalition!  You are becoming a Kwando historian.  Eles in the rain are fabulous.  You probably enjoyed the rain too, as a respite from the October heat.  Loads of great stuff here, once again!

madaboutcheetah

Thanks @Atravelynn -

Happy Holidays, everyone ......... Will be back to complete the report soon.  Been away travelling ..... 

@madaboutcheetah I've only seen aardwolf twice before,so I really appreciate your sighting of one in the daytime. I just the look on his face.

• 2 months later...
madaboutcheetah

Been awhile since I refreshed the thread with more from the report ..... Sorry, not too happy with these images - but, anyways here goes ........... Doesn't look like the dried up Papyrus helped either!

2017kwando372.jpg (1 of 1).jpg

2017kwando373.jpg (1 of 1).jpg

2017kwando374.jpg (1 of 1).jpg

2017kwando375.jpg (1 of 1).jpg

2017kwando376.jpg (1 of 1).jpg

2017kwando377.jpg (1 of 1).jpg

2017kwando378.jpg (1 of 1).jpg

2017kwando379.jpg (1 of 1).jpg

2017kwando380.jpg (1 of 1).jpg

2017kwando381.jpg (1 of 1).jpg

2017kwando382.jpg (1 of 1).jpg

2017kwando383.jpg (1 of 1).jpg

fabulous as usual Hari!

There's me thinking your were on a 3 month safari, pleased to see you continuing your report.

• 3 weeks later...
vikramghanekar

Fantastic trip report and images. How did I miss this?

Would love to visit Kwando some day!

Vikram