Hot dry season at Camp Hwange

Bush dog

Atravelynn
On 4/4/2018 at 7:47 AM, Bush dog said:

@Atravelynn

Sorry, Lynn, for the late answer.  I'm just back from Zimbabwe.  Thanks a lot for your comments, always a pleasure to read them.

And thank you also @pault and @zimreef.

Zim is a valid excuse for a tardy response. 

That jackal is a demon up against those vultures.  Intense!!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bush dog

• optig

• Peter Connan

• Geoff

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having spent two weeks, last month, in the Western Cape, on the way back home, I made a stop-over of eight days in Zimbabwe, at Camp Hwange again.  This time, it was very hot (around 42° C) and dry, a

End of the first day   After the sundowners, we tried to spot one of the servals that live around Shumba and we succeeded.           

Second day   Early in the morning, at the water hole, the constant comings and goings of elephants was in full swing.  In fact, from the trumpeting and sounds of movements in the water heard

Posted Images

optig

@Bushdog@Atravelynne Since I'll be going to Hwange myself soon, I just love this trip report.I'll be staying 4 nights at Camp Hwange and 4 at Little Makalolo. 

Of course this trip report greatly increased my interest.

• 3 weeks later...
Bush dog

@Atravelynn

I just noticed that I did not thank you for your last comments.  Sorry!

@optig

This is also valid for you.  Sorry!

optig

@Bush dog I should thank you because your photos and trip reports have always been a great source of inspiration. I would love to meet  you some day, of course on safari.

Bush dog

@optig

Thank you so much for your kind words