Appointment with a Leopard - Masai Mara one year on

penolva

1 hour ago, anocn4 said:

@penolva  as discussed. Enjoy!

DSC_0298.jpg

DSC_1026.jpg

Wow fabulous. I hope hope I see them in 5 days time :D

@penolva We just saw them. So, I’m pretty sure you will. It was cool to see the mother but it was really the cub that stole the show for me. I think I have a penchant for baby animals. They are just so adorable :D

Edited by anocn4

37 minutes ago, anocn4 said:

@penolva We just saw them. So, I’m pretty sure you will. It was cool to see the mother but it was really the cub that stole the show for me. I think I have a penchant for baby animals. They are just so adorable :D

I just love the way you captured the jump onto mum. One for the wall at home I think! 

@penolva Gotta give the credit to my husband. I complained to him that the mom was cut off haha and he said just be glad that he was able to capture that to begin with. He’ll be happy to know you like it.

I am still going through the pictures. I realized I didn’t see any leopards in Hwange or Mana Pools, but there were many nice ones in South Luangwa. I can email those to you in the next few weeks, if you PM me your email address. Maybe I’ll throw in a few more pictures in the Mara in the email, but i think you will have plenty in a few days :) Probably more than enough to start another TR when you’re back ;)

• 1 month later...