I love the clip-art additions. And a great report to accompany them, and in turn lovely photos to accompany the report. All those BIFs and I like the arty giraffe shot, although think the G-rated version is enough due to the disquiet seeing all those ticks caused me. Stay away from Sepia. @twaffle is allowed to do sepia but she had to earn her stripes first (that's such a subtle joke while also being a true statement that I have to add self-congratulatory parentheses in case you miss it). I like that you pooh-pooh midday photos, although I'd kill for a midday photo of a buffalo at the moment, and yes, I remember that light at Mdonya Old River. It is lovely as it gets diffused by those big trees. '

I am a bit surprised to see your most productive wildlife areas being where they are - almost out of the park. That is unfortunate as I guess that is up to another hour (game drive speed) from the most productive areas when I have been there, which are closer to the river. 

I am not sure about the reasoning for Ruaha in August but I won't dispute it as I certainly don't know. Your green season sales pitch is excellent - not that I am in the market right now, but if I were........

Great read - I will return and read again to pick up some more of the details you put in there.

Atravelynn

I consider myself duly warned on sepia @pault and will keep my distance.  Apologies for the delicate location of the ticks.  Thanks for reading!  

Wow! @Atravelynn I'm in awe of your dedication.

What a detailed, meticulous TR, accompanied by excellent images.

I honestly do not believe I have the patience for such an undertaking. Kudos.

Atravelynn

Thanks @Soukous, I worked a long time on getting those flames and headlamp just right.  Not to mention finding a perfect likeness of me with flowing dark tresses and the sexy red lips in post #21.  I'm still recuperating from all that!  The hardest work was done by  the wildebeest crossing the river and avoiding the croc jaws!

Edited by Atravelynn

Thank you for another wonderful report. Superb detailed writing and excellent photos. A real pleasure.