Predators of India - Bandhavgarh and Kabini March, 2019.

madaboutcheetah

I'm absolutely sure that we had crossed our paths in Kabini as "Blackie" was posing for me exactly the way you had captured him and the wild dogs  were romancing all around me :P

How did I miss this, Hari?? 

this panther is fast becoming your BFF; he's always showing for you. utterly jealous.

fabulous shots of the tiger, and of the mating leopards and dholes!

madaboutcheetah

@Chakra- oh wow ..... sorry we didn’t get to chat

@Kitsafari- we shall make a plan!!!! Its super easy to get here for you as we have spoken ! ;) 

12 hours ago, madaboutcheetah said:

@Kitsafari- we shall make a plan!!!! Its super easy to get here for you as we have spoken ! ;) 

\

finding the  time, and the right timing, is the hardest thing!

• 2 weeks later...
Brian's Art for Animals

Simply the best safari pics from India I have ever seen. the black leopard looks amazing.

madaboutcheetah
10 hours ago, Brian's Art for Animals said:

Simply the best safari pics from India I have ever seen. the black leopard looks amazing.

You are too kind @Brian's Art for Animals - Thank You!!!

Please look out for "Wild Karnataka" a program that's filmed all over the parks of Karnataka and I think it has a nice feature of the Black Panther, "Blackie" ......... 

• 3 weeks later...
madaboutcheetah

Dear All,

Back from a quick weekend trip to KAAV lodge in Kabini ....... Great time as always with PK and team!!!! Good times!

A quick glimpse from my 3 game drives there ....... The Temple Male at the temple (a dream come true for me!) ....... Have hoped he was at the temple every time we passed it for so many years !!! Finally!

We've had some pre-monsoon showers already all over Southern India - so, whilst the Cat viewing isn't as good as peak dry season ..... the park is lush green and stunning!  

2019kaav12 (1 of 1).jpg

2019kaav11 (1 of 1).jpg

2019kaav13 (1 of 1).jpg

2019kaav14 (1 of 1).jpg

2019kaav15 (1 of 1).jpg

2019kaav16 (1 of 1).jpg

2019kaav17 (1 of 1).jpg

2019kaav18 (1 of 1).jpg

2019kaav19 (1 of 1).jpg

2019kaav20 (1 of 1).jpg

2019kaav21 (1 of 1).jpg

2019kaav22 (1 of 1).jpg