The Safari Talk Six go on an Elephant Adventure.

penolva

So sorry to hear about the death of your husband. Very sad for you and the family. Treasure the memories. 

@penolva... I cannot imagine what it is like to lose your husband/wife.  I am very sorry.

@penolva very sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts are with you.

Game Warden

Sorry to hear the news and for your loss. 

Matt

oh no, so sorry to hear this terrible news. My condolences :(

@penolva

My sincere condolences with the loss of your beloved husband .

Seniortraveller

@penolva

I am sure I am only one of many, who warmed to you as a couple while reading of the many adventures you had together. So sorry to hear this sad news.

offshorebirder

@penolva,  I am so sorry to hear of your loss.   I hope all the supportive comments can provide a small comfort.

Amylovescritters

Heartfelt condolences. 

Sincere condolences for your loss. 

@penolva  I am so very very sorry to hear of your loss.  Sending you my deepest sympathy.

With my sympathy and condolences on your sudden sad loss.

madaboutcheetah

Dear @penolva - truly sorry to hear the tragic news ...... Please accept my sincere Condolences.  Please Take care!!! 

Regards

Hari

Terribly sorry to hear this very sad news, my thoughts are with you.

Thank you all so much for your messages. I am so glad you enjoyed sharing our adventures with us over the years. We had a fantastic life together and with John every day was a happy day. Pen

@penolva My sincere condoleances with the loss of your dear husband. I wish you a lot of strength, and the support from dear ones around you.

my sincere condolences. It's never easy losing a beloved but hold on tight to and take comfort in those warm and wonderful memories of you both together. take care, and we are always here in the forum if you ever want to share or need a listening ear. Big Hugs.

Pamshelton3932

Those of us who traveled with you and knew John were especially saddened to hear this horrible news.  I am so glad I got the opportunity to meet such a special person.  Hopefully you can some measure of comfort with the wonderful memories you made together.

SafariChick

@penolva I am so sorry to hear this sad news - my deepest condolences.  I always enjoyed reading your trip reports and seeing the photos of the two of you clearly enjoying so much a passion that you shared. Not every couple has that shared passion, so you were very lucky to have it. I hope the happy memories will help sustain you. 

On 7/20/2020 at 4:43 PM, Pamshelton3932 said:

Those of us who traveled with you and knew John were especially saddened to hear this horrible news.  I am so glad I got the opportunity to meet such a special person.  Hopefully you can some measure of comfort with the wonderful memories you made together.

Thank you Pam. I will live on those memories for the rest of my life. John so enjoyed making the coffee! 

On 7/14/2020 at 5:33 AM, madaboutcheetah said:

Dear @penolva - truly sorry to hear the tragic news ...... Please accept my sincere Condolences.  Please Take care!!! 

Regards

Hari

Thank you Hari and for all the help you have given us over the years. It was a shame we just missed you that time. Take care Pen

On 7/13/2020 at 5:49 PM, michael-ibk said:

Dear Pen, I am so sorry for your loss, my sincere condolencies! 

Dear Michael thank you for your message. You helped us so much recommending Petra. We had a lovely time staying with her. Pen

• 4 months later...

~ penolva:

I'm reading this months later, but join others in expressing my sadness at your enormous loss.

My deepest condolences on the loss of your beloved travel companion.

Tom K.

On 12/10/2020 at 5:07 AM, Tom Kellie said:

~ penolva:

I'm reading this months later, but join others in expressing my sadness at your enormous loss.

My deepest condolences on the loss of your beloved travel companion.

Tom K.

Thank you Tom. Months have indeed passed but my heartbreak does not ease. I miss him so very much and life will never be the same. Pen