A big Aussie Year..or not, Elefromoz

elefromoz

Colourful birds, sunshine and the freedom to "wander out yonder".  

Thanks for reminding me what I'm missing Elaine. :(

Beauties!

Great shots and room to wander. Who could ask for more?

Beautiful collection of your trip!

It´s really incredible how colourful so many birds in your part of the world are - beautiful!

• 1 month later...

Well its turned in to another "or not" year for me, no excuses for my fade. Life has gone on pretty much normal for us here, just with wings clipped in regard to leaving WA. As always though,  I have had a lot of fun seeing everyones beautiful contributions, and I continue to improve on my very limited knowledge on all those Birds posted from far flung places. I am really looking forward to getting out again tomorrow to start afresh. So from my garden here in Perth, Best wishes to all Bird lovers and Birds for 2021, may our little feathered friends be offered all the protection they deserve and flourish, El

1420709617_TawneysXmas20.JPG.ccb369760cd0abab33eba6c79b69d574.JPG

Delightful frogmouths and babies!!

A Happy new year to you too. 

And a great year to you too, thank you!

A great picture to end the year on. Well done.

Life can't be that bad with those birds in your garden.

A lovely picture to end the year with! Keep on posting those beauties from over there and Happy New Year!

A very Happy New Year, and I sincerely hope you will be with us again next year. I always love seeing the Australian birds - I must get there soon.