Safaridude

@Caracal

That honey badger was photographed in Sep 2016 on the "4.4" road, the road that goes east from camp out to the junction near the Nanzhila River.  It was in 2013 that there was a honey badger that hung out near my chalet (that was a bit unnerving).

On 4/10/2020 at 1:02 PM, marg said:

@Safaridude....enjoying this so very much!  We have had such good sightings in the area.  Do not want to intrude but do you think that your Grey Heron and mine are the same and on the same dead tree?  I took the photo on Sept. 10, 2018.

7E2565C5-FCFA-4B7F-BFE1-BD1ABD34CF91_1_201_a.jpeg

Talk about "double"!!!

This is a superb exposé!  Such variety in your shots, subjects, and effects.  I love how the night time shots have the animals protruding out of the darkness.  You may be back again!

Just caught up with this report - tremendous photography as usual.  Always a joy to look at your pictures @Safaridude.

• 11 months later...