Namibia 3 week self-drive - Desert Elephants, Desert Lions, Himba, Etosha

toine

Majestic! Thanks for this great Tripreport.

4 minutes ago, Biko said:

Majestic! Thanks for this great Tripreport.

@Biko glad you enjoyed! It's a pleasure to share.

@toine

I might be tempted to visit Namibia in the near future or combine it with Botswana after reading this exciting TR ! 

Wonderful TR. Thank you. very much.

madaboutcheetah

Superb report - Thank You

Great photography and good advertising for Toyota:D

Great trip report with some really beautiful pictures, enjoyed reading it!

21 hours ago, BRACQUENE said:

@toine

I might be tempted to visit Namibia in the near future or combine it with Botswana after reading this exciting TR ! 

@BRACQUENE go for it! And it's a perfect combination to do both, and indeed add the Victoria Falls :)

1 hour ago, Bush dog said:

Great photography and good advertising for Toyota:D

@Bush dog I'd wish Toyota would agree, I would be happy to test one of their newer models in return for some photos :)

@toine, very nice report and great photography

• 4 weeks later...
The_Norwegian

great report, enjoyed it very much! Etosha is awesome, need to get back there in the hopefully not to distant future. 

• 2 months later...

Very late to your (another) exceptional trip report filled with extraordinary photography! Although been to Namibia 3x already, even known places looks new through your lens(es), and new places looks so spectacular. 

Thanks for sharing your experiences, and I am already looking forward to enjoy your next TR. Hopefully 2021 will be kind to all of us, travel wise. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2020 at 11:08 PM, xelas said:

Very late to your (another) exceptional trip report filled with extraordinary photography! Although been to Namibia 3x already, even known places looks new through your lens(es), and new places looks so spectacular. 

Thanks for sharing your experiences, and I am already looking forward to enjoy your next TR. Hopefully 2021 will be kind to all of us, travel wise. 

@xelasthanks! I'm so sold to Namibia....! Zambia refused to issue a visa for my wife, so I literally changed our destination to Namibia, only 4 days in advance... I know you plan trips in the same details as I usually do, but this trip, without any planning and advanced reservations has taught me that the unexpected actually can make the experience even better..! We were supposed to go again last June, and now hope to go next year June and again explore new destinations...   

1 hour ago, toine said:

I know you plan trips in the same details as I usually do, but this trip, without any planning and advanced reservations has taught me that the unexpected actually can make the experience even better..!

I have no doubts about this, yet I have not enough courage to test it myself! Anyway, Namibia will be the first overland trip once situation will calm down, hopefully in 2021.

What an exceptional trip you experienced! Beautiful photos. The landscape is stunning and you captured it beautifully. Thank you, @toine.

6 hours ago, Ritsgaai said:

What an exceptional trip you experienced! Beautiful photos. The landscape is stunning and you captured it beautifully. Thank you, @toine.

@Ritsgaaithank you so much!