India - Deluxe!

janzin

Brings back a lot of memories.    You were very lucky to see Striped Hyena!! We looked and looked but no luck. But we did see several wolves--at a distance!

I never did do a report on our Gujarat trip...maybe I should :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Antee

• janzin

• Zubbie15

• Tom Kellie

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

India - Deluxe!   This is a trip report from two different tours in India which took place the last 2½ year.  It will include alot of places with both known and for most people - unknow

Pench NP   Pench is the second park I visited in India.  I choosed Pench of two reasons. Partly that it´s convinient distance from Kanha. It´s easy to combine these two. And partly because

Bandipur & Sethumadai   If you cross Kabini river and Kabini dam to the south you end up in Bandipur Nationalpark with fairly amount of Tigers, Leopards, Dholes but also the sought after

Posted Images

Soukous
On 5/2/2021 at 6:13 PM, janzin said:

I never did do a report on our Gujarat trip...maybe I should :)

that would be most welcome

Zubbie15
2 hours ago, Soukous said:

that would be most welcome

Seconded