Two times Gabon - the first time and the last time

Photo-Kiboko

blakefisherb

Dear Photo-Kiboko, the pictures you have posted here and the report you have written moved me more than I could’ve anticipated. The report is very well-written, the pictures taken with such precision and mastery. And with all that said my favorite one has got to be the picture that was accidentally taken when your camera hit a tree, it evokes a very interesting feeling of being lost in your own thoughts in me. This year my family persuaded me to travel to Germany because we want to explore Europe and we love travelling by train so we just couldn’t go anywhere else when we found this https://www.dbfahrplanauskunft.com/de/. But these pictures made me miss travelling to Africa so much. I will definitely go there as soon as I can. I might even try picking up photography while I’m at it . Thank you so much for inspiring me with your work!

Edited by blakefisherb

• 3 weeks later...
Photo-Kiboko
On 7/27/2021 at 12:38 AM, blakefisherb said:

Thank you so much for inspiring me with your work!

Thank you for your kind words.

I am glad I could give you some inspiration.

This is additional motivation for me, to continue the trip report.

Best regards

Bernd

Photo-Kiboko
On 5/3/2021 at 9:02 PM, michael-ibk said:

Love this report, had to laugh out loudly a couple of times!:D A bit different from our experiences but yet so similar.

Michael, thank you for the kind comment.

I liked your trip report to Gabon. I have laughed, too.

This was the main motivation to convert by TR to my home page and to write an abstract here.

I have completed the conversion to html a couple of months ago.

Unfortunately, I do not have access to ST from my private PC.

Therefore, it is difficult for me to finish this TR and the Voodoo Inside (Ghana/Toto/Benin) TR here in ST.

I will continue it. Lopé and Lékedi are still missing.

I would like to ask you for some more patience.

Best Regards

Bernd