Earthian

What a magnificent trip report. Your photography is glorious, especislly the night-time shots with the rivers flowing beneath!

Sorry to hear about the stroke but glad to hear you have recoverred well. May this trend continue!

A two part response!

I really enjoyed your report, great photos and really engaging and amusing writing. We have been through the Rhotang pass a couple of times, before the tunnel was built. It is a beautiful area with stunning scenery.

Secondly, very sorry to hear about your health problems and very pleased to hear that you are recovering well. Look after yourself!

On 1/18/2022 at 8:05 PM, Peter Connan said:

What a magnificent trip report. Your photography is glorious, especially the night-time shots with the rivers flowing beneath!

Sorry to hear about the stroke but glad to hear you have recovered well. May this trend continue!

Thank you, Peter. It is time to heft the camera once again. Earlier my arms were weak but exercise and perseverance has made them as before now.

On 1/19/2022 at 10:07 PM, TonyQ said:

A two part response!

I really enjoyed your report, great photos and really engaging and amusing writing. We have been through the Rhotang pass a couple of times, before the tunnel was built. It is a beautiful area with stunning scenery.

Secondly, very sorry to hear about your health problems and very pleased to hear that you are recovering well. Look after yourself!

Thank you, Tony. Yesterday, i rode the bicycle inside our gated community, without any problem. Getting there, albeit slowly.

Edited by Earthian

@EarthianThanks for your report of the wonderful trip. I am relieved that you have almost fully recovered a year after your stroke. Good luck with your next challenge - loosing some weight. I hope your trip to the US can go ahead.

22 hours ago, Biko said:

@EarthianThanks for your report of the wonderful trip. I am relieved that you have almost fully recovered a year after your stroke. Good luck with your next challenge - loosing some weight. I hope your trip to the US can go ahead.

Thank you, Biko. Though i am afraid, losing weight is by no means an easy task. Due to my hospitalisation, i had lost 21 kgs- and i resolved not to let it go to waste- but the resolve lasted just as resolutions do. A month at the most.:-(

Edited by Earthian
house keeping