Show us your leopard pics...

Game Warden

Africalover

8D1E9A6C-7F05-4F7C-923A-132346439B7C.jpeg.033390faeaee780eea90a6388b0af3c8.jpegSerengeti Moru Kopjes.

8D1E9A6C-7F05-4F7C-923A-132346439B7C.jpeg

Edited by Africalover
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Game Warden

• Tom Kellie

• Wild Dogger

• Soukous

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A sort while ago I was out leading a photosafari in the southern part of the Okavango Delta when we had this great sighting. We were having the customary afternoon tea before heading out for the game

It's been a few years since I posted any Leopard Show us your, so here are a few from more recent trips to SLNP & Ruaha.   Big kitty rollover SLNP- Zambia   Camera Nikon D4S Lens AF-S VR Nik

Leopard from Kabini/ Karnataka ....... This guy is named, "The Temple Male" because apparently a lot of times, he is spotted asleep on top of an old ruined temple in Zone A.

Posted Images

Sebastian Kennerknecht

Running Queen.

Leopard female running, Kafue National Park, Zambia. September 2020.

IMG-349377.jpg

• 4 months later...
Tom Kellie

734185211_OntheMove.JPG.4a4de186d8c5f0ad8e599f7f9598f2ec.JPG

On the Move

~ Photographed with a Canon EOS 1D X camera mounted with an EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II super-telephoto lens, hand-held, Manual shooting mode.

Samburu National Reserve, Kenya on 28 April, 2014 at 3:03 pm, ISO 800, f/4, 1/640 sec.

The masterful @Anthony Gitauhad brought me to Samburu with this sighting in mind.

It was the first Panthera pardus I'd ever observed or photographed. A joy then and a joy to remember now.
Peter Connan

A beautiful portrait indeed!

Soukous

with no opportunity to take new pictures of Africa I have resorted to going through my old ones and taking a fresh look. 

Here are some lovely leopards from South Luangwa

Leopard

Leopard

Leopard

Leopard f

Leopard f

Leopard at night

Tom Kellie

~ @Soukous:

All of your South Luangwa leopards are superb

The night image is a lesson in clear photography in low lighting.

I'd hope to someday approach such image clarity after dark...with such an obliging subject.

Thank you for posting these.

Tom K.