Ol Pejeta and Olare Orok October 2011

pault

Worth begging for, thank you for taking the time and effort to post them. My favourite is the cheetahs in the rain, very evocative and emotive.

Thank you. :) No need to beg twaffle. Some of these would never see the light of day otherwise, so I am happy they get their moment.

Next are a few from our morning in the Sweetwaters.section of Ol Pejeta. For some reason I am having trouble uploading to my gallery, so some of these are uploaded direct to Safaritalk. Hope they'll look okay as I haven't tried this before.

i-xxQPXT5-L.jpg

i-SZdrcsp-L.jpg

i-2zxTkBg-L.jpg

Our one and only Grevy's Zebra sighting

gallery_5992_866_249367.jpg

And the jackals who caught a hare, way off the road...

i-mJ4cvW4-L.jpg

Here's breakfast an hour after the cheetahs in the rain

i-DbRK5Nn-XL.jpg

The river you cross to enter the wilder, more action-filled and completely fence-free part of Ol Pejeta.

i-T24ZK49-XL.jpg

Jackal pup shots missing from the report, for our second visit to their den on Ol Pejeta, when there was only one pup at the den but we found the other three down in the valley below.

i-xQDTznD-L.jpg

i-XTMxJ6k-L.jpg

And the final installment from Ol Pejeta. Ones that I like but just couldn't quite the way I wanted.

i-p5PGPDj-L.jpg.

i-w5xbsZZ-L.jpg

i-HH4BwtW-L.jpg

And I found another hyena pup shot - I'd missed this one completely, so it's a bonus from doing this.

i-bDG6BDL-L.jpg

Stunning landscapes, love the two jackals in the light … in fact all wonderful and worthy additions. Thank you Paul.

wow, now I'm really homesick for Kenya!

Stunning landscapes, love the two jackals in the light … in fact all wonderful and worthy additions. Thank you Paul.

Thank you, twaffle. It really was my pleasure.

wow, now I'm really homesick for Kenya!

Me too!

• 3 years later...

That's enough for today.

Wow, are you the master of understatement? I want this trip!! :)