Worse trip ever!

Guest nappa

kittykat23uk

What a great outcome Nappa! I hope I get as good a response from Ethiopian airlines with regard to my stolen gear! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Nice job Napa. A good outcome, if you wish to take them up on it.

Once bitten, twice shy I would not use Imfuduko again!

I'm back to my own itinerary planning & booking.......... But I must admit Lady Nappa & I are very drawn to Dirty Doug, Mana Pools & then perhaps a week with Jenny & the guy's at Rhino Camp!!

The reports from the 3 musketeer-ettes has whetted our appetite! :)

Nappa, that's super news! And this musketeerette couldn't be happier to know that Dirty Doug has managed to perhaps overturn the Africa ban!

I am also planning a similar trip with my family for 2013 - both my husband and daughter who had refused to go with me this year told me quite categorically that we're going to Zim instead of Alaska next year :D Dirty Doug managed to persuade them too...

as did stories about Jenny, Peter and the Rhino gang.

I admit being out of the loop for awhile but when did Doug become Dirty?

The Mana/Rhino Camp sounds a superb combination and I am sure it will restore your faith in good safari experiences after your recent very disspointing trip. You already know Matus well and Mana would compliment that very nicely. It looks as though Doug will be even busier next year.

When you get to Rhino camp, Nappa, Doug can tell you all the little secrets of the Musketeerettes that did not make it into the reports.

• 2 years later...

I "heard" from Rod just a couple of days ago. In fact he mentioned safaritalk! All is fine with him. If you'd like a contact @@alien, please let me know.

Edited by Atravelynn

My agent told me he is no longer guiding, which is a big surprise to me. I wonder why.

• 1 month later...

I heard that Rod left because he was banned from entering any national park in Zambia. Anyone know more?

Let's not make this topic a place for supposition and rumour with associated libel repercussions - I don't know anything about it. @@Katie welcome to Safaritalk, please do introduce yourself by starting a new topic here.

I'm closing this topic so as not to encourage further discussion about a specific guide and why they are no longer guiding.