Show us your badgers...

Tom Kellie

~ @inyathi

Thank you for the care and resourcefulness in preparing these posts.

Having never observed a badger, the images were especially helpful.

Tom K.

Towlersonsafari

excellent artice and photos, @inyathiwe have been to a few badger hides, but have also been lucky enough to have a hole in the wire fence where badgers come into the graden to see what bird food is left- we do put a few peanuts down but we watch from the conservatory and as long as we are not noisy, they seem fine- and much more confident than the fox that sometimes visits.

• 1 month later...
Dave Williams

I contributed to this topic four years ago....and what a difference time makes. Back then I'd only ever seen one living Badger and as a result of visiting Kruger NP in 2019 and deciding I needed a trail camera I was soon to discover they visit our back garden...virtually every night! I give them a few peanuts and some dried dog food pellets to supplement their natural diet and now I watch them from our kitchen window.

7M3A0428.jpg

Atdahl

Wow, that's awesome Dave!

• 3 weeks later...
Dave Williams

I have decided to stop taking photos through the window and moved the camera outside as they are starting to appear earlier while there is still some natural light about.

51354883992_a3c1f16536_b.jpgBadger by Dave Williams, on Flickr

Atdahl

Outstanding Dave!

Zim Girl

Fabulous picture of a badger!

Peter Connan

Beautiful!