Show us your American Prairie wildlife...

Game Warden

Including species, when and where taken, tech specs and any other pertinent detail. Thanks, Matt.

• 9 months later...

Well, I might as well get this thread going since I have more pictures of American Prairie Wildlife than I can count:

Pronghorn, Grand Teton Nationa Park. I had to park illegally along the road for this photo but I just couldn't pass up the opportunity as this pair trotted through this iconic vista:

DSC_0157_edited-1-M.jpg

Uinta Ground Squirrel basking in the welcome sunlight. Yellowstone National Park:

DSC_1244_edited-1-M.jpg

Black-tailed Prairie Dog (captured) - Sonoran Desert Museum, Tucson Arizona:

DSC_4849_edited-1-M.jpg

American Bison, Yellowstone National Park:

Yellowstone%20Bison-M.jpg

And, just to prove that I do take pictures of non-mammals...

Blue Grouse, Grand Teton National Park:

Blue%20Grouse%20Displaying-M.jpg

Ring-necked Pheasant, Sacramento National Wildlife Refuge:

Ring-necked%20Pheasant-M.jpg

My favorite mountains and one of my favorite large herbivores together. Love that place!