Soukous

Earlier this year I was fortunate to accompany a group of Aussies to Tanzania to witness the migration.

Serengeti Safari - Central Serengeti and Ndutu at Migration time (this link has now been fixed)

wildebeest-2.jpg

It was a super safari and we saw some wonderful wildlife

elly-by-pool-6.jpg

cheetahs-5.jpg

Serengati Safari - Central Serengeti and Ndutu at Migration time

Edited by Soukous

@@Soukous is the link supposed to be to a trip report? It takes you to the image of the cheetahs

Thanks @@Geoff - that's what happens when you give a cave man a computer.

Hopefully this is the correct link

http://www.wildlifephotographyafrica.com/safari-diaries/tanzania-diaries/serengeti-safari/

Matt, I couldn't edit the original post to correct the links, should I be able to do that?

madaboutcheetah

Lovely report and images @@Soukous - Thank You!!!