Cats' life: Sabi Sand, Timbavati, Chobe, Okavango

bettel

The End :)

Edited by bettel

michael-ibk

Thank you for this report, I very much enjoyed it. Delightful to read in every post how much you loved your safari. Hopefully your next one will be just as great! And I envy you, you don't have long to wait now....

Not your native language? Wouldn't have thought so, but then I am no native speaker either. ;)

@@bettel

Great report - very enjoyable all the way through - and there is nothing to apologise for with the English - I really enjoyed your writing.

Lots of really enjoyable pictures - you had a good view of the lion families. The 2 brothers are impressive - and the cubs are cute - I am glad there seemed to be no serious damage.

(Great catching the monkey with the can of Coke)

Thanks for a very enjoyable report

Peter Connan

Thank you Bettel, excellent report!

What a wonderful trip you had! Great pictures, loved all the lions and especially the lion cubs. The writing was very good. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Not many animals in Chobe!? I see everything from monitor lizard to sable with some lions monkeys and a leopard and jackal thrown in. That monitor knew what he was doing all along. Lion and tortoise is a rare find. Not rare enough for the tortoise. Now to the delta.