Wildlife Expedition to Sri Lanka

Nature Traveler

Nature Traveler

Wow! Just finished a record-breaking wildlife safari to Sri Lanka. With nearly 60 species in the bag, we had an amazingly successful trip. Take a look at our trip report below! Cheers,

Coke

http://cokesmithphototravel.com/wildlife-of-sri-lanka.html

@@Nature Traveler

Fantastic trip report, looks like you all had a really great time. We're thinking of heading there in the summer, I'll definitely be reading your TR again before I book.

Thanks for sharing.

Cal

Great trip report. I was in Sri Lanka, including Yala just after Tsunami. Devastating to look at.

You had some fantastic sightings (and lovely photographs). My leopard sighting was very fleeting. Thanks for sharing this.

Nature Traveler

Pleasure. Sri Lanka is absolutely one of the better places around to rack up a signicant species list. Ethiopia may be a bit better but both are in the top five on earth as far as what I have seen.

SafariChick

you take the most amazing trips! And it's wonderful that Cokie can come on them with you - thanks for sharing another wonderful report and great photos!

I just read your report as someone I recently met told me about their fabulous trip to Sri lanka.....thank you; awesome photos. I'm ready to go!

madaboutcheetah

I really must get there soon - no excuses! it's an hour's flight from here in Southern India.

• 1 year later...

Thank you fro sharing this trip report, which I have found a fascinating read, with some beautiful photos.

Best wishes,

Carol