Gorillas (Rwanda), The Serengeti, The Crater & Ruaha!

Guest kuduuu

I'm inspired! Thanks for sharing this. Great photos. I'm still working on my skills. What camera/lens did you use for your wildlife shots?

• 1 month later...
madaboutcheetah

@

I was just in the Masai Mara and met with Dr.Elena who runs the Mara Meru Cheetah project - they are desperately looking for any information on a cheetah and her sub-adult cub (Amani and Cub) who were rumoured to have moved into the Serengeti. I immediately remembered this report - On page 1, you have an image of a cheetah and sub-adultish cub. Would you have more images of them? Would you be willing to email her some photos for id purposes for their data base and monitoring? I will post her email address when I get home this evening.

Thank You!!!

Just caught up on this report @ - fantastic sightings/experiences, photos and images. I particularly like this one:

post-17578-0-96819900-1408827276.jpg

There just seems to be so much going on where to look, what would happen next.

Thanks for your candid thoughts on the properties at which you stayed.

Matt

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @, allow me to use your own words... Fucking great trip report and superb photography! ;)

Cheers,

Michel

Edited by MR1980

Christopher Moran

Great trip report. Thanks for sharing. A question about Serian, in the Serengeti - how busy was the area with other vehicles, at the time you were there? Esp. at the river crossings that you saw.

Thanks.

So I am not as an eloquent writer as some of you are, but this is my trip report.

Maybe not but your images speak thousands of words. A feast for the eyes.

@@Alexander33 - I use a simple Canon Rebel XSI, its all you need!

@@madaboutcheetah - I have TONS of photos of that family! I would be happy to send you them, just private message me here and we can exchange information.

@GameWarden - Thats actually on e of my favorite photos as well! It was a dream!

@@MR1980 - Best trip ever!

@ChristopherMoran - The first crossing we saw was really busy. Probably like 40 trucks. The 2nd crossing was about 15 trucks, and the last was our own private crossing. It all depends on the luck that you have!

@@Geoff - Thank you so much for your kind words!

Keep your eyes peeled! Ive got some interesting stuff cooking!

D

• 1 month later...

Great report and some superb photos Kuduuu.

We ( me and my lady ) have booked our next safari with Africa Travel Resource (first time we've used them) to Tanzania in September and are also staying at Mwagusi and Serian Serengeti , the rest of the safari being in Katavi and Selous.

Edited by Julian