The Uganda Workout (Kibale, QENP and Nkuringo)

pault

I have enjoyed reading this over a period of 5 days. Wonderful narration and lovely wildlife pictures. Remmy (well known to me) is a very good guide, he's one of the few that have gone through proper tourist guiding training, and qualifying through almost all the tour guide's levels/grades with the Uganda Safari Guides Association (USAGA).

The road from Kisoro town (via Kindly Gas station - Mutolere-) to Chameleon Hill was always a menace, causing a great deal of punctures and delays, but it has been greatly improved of late. The volcanic rocks have been crushed to smoothen the piercing surface, and the road widened. It'll now take you no more than 20 minutes drive, may be up to 30 minutes on the rainy days. Being a mountainous & scenery person, Kisoro is my favorite part of Uganda and the views across Lake Mutanda to the Virungas are unrivalled!!

Thanks for visiting sharing the beauty of the "Pearl of Africa"!

@@Sande David Thank you. Yes, Remmy can be recommended, very good guide and a very good man. Good to hear about the road, and thanks for adding that in here.

• 6 months later...

I have to say this is one of my all-time favorite TR here on Safaritalk. The imagery is beautiful and I really enjoyed your story telling.