Kgalagadi, Mokala etc The Book following the Trip Report

penolva

@@penolva,

Nice book, penolva...I esp. like the double pages...I may need to try BLURB next time. I've had trouble with iPhoto quitting on me in the middle of exporting the pic. Where do you store your pics to upload to make the book?

It is fun to go back and relive the trip all over again flipping pages!

Thanks for sharing; very inspiring.

@@graceland thanks for looking at it! I store the pics in a file on my desktop and they upload straight into Blurb, no problem.

Peter Connan

Love your book thanks @@penolva!

@@penolva I just read your book with great enjoyment. I love the double page scenic panoramas. Absolutely beautiful!

You had a wonderful trip once you got past the bad start. It must have all been quite stressful at the beginning but you look very happy and relaxed in the photos.

An epic tome @@penolva it must weigh a tonne......

@@Tdgraves it is a chunky little book. We like the books as its a nice way of seeing our pics. We have around 20 on the wall but its always a shame when they are just on the computer or Apple TV. I expect you have the same problem?

@@penolva we make a book for each trip, but the maximum number of pages is 120, so sometimes we make two.....

@@penolva we make a book for each trip, but the maximum number of pages is 120, so sometimes we make two.....

Would love to see one @@Tdgraves as I admire your photography!

@@penolva

A wealth of info in your book. One day I might try to make one also. Should come to your place for instructions. But you are almost never home.

Would love to see one @@Tdgraves as I admire your photography!

I'll see if I can find the link and add it in to the end of my TR

Looks great! Like everyone else, I think the two-page spreads have a special impact in that format (especially the elephants on pages 30-31 and the watering hole with zebras on 66-67).

• 2 weeks later...

@@Marks thanks for the comments, we love the elephants at Addo and can't wait to go back.