Lewa safari camp June 2015 life does not get any better

COSMIC RHINO

@@COSMIC RHINO love that you got all that time with the baby rhinos all on your own. how lucky you are! they are just so adorable when they are young.

you always make lewa safari camp very appealing in your reports and I can understand why you keep going back to support them.

Fortunately, no crash and life keeps on worth living! Lewa continues to be a fine choice for rhino lovers such as yourself!

COSMIC RHINO

they know who I want to see here

I don't remind my guide , if he is going somewhere it is for following tracks , radio calls or phone information

I don't ask and I am always very pleased with the results

lewa is a very special place of the heart and soul for me

they know who I want to see here

I don't remind my guide , if he is going somewhere it is for following tracks , radio calls or phone information

I don't ask and I am always very pleased with the results

lewa is a very special place of the heart and soul for me

~ @@COSMIC RHINO

From the sounds of it, Lewa constitutes the ideal match of location and guest for you.

Thank you for such a passionate description.

Tom K.

• 2 weeks later...
COSMIC RHINO

for anyone who wants to know rhino skin feels a bit tough say like the bottom of your foot

for anyone who wants to know rhino skin feels a bit tough say like the bottom of your foot

~ @@COSMIC RHINO

What may seem like esoteric information is actually precious first-hand reporting.

Who knew?

Rhino hide texture is a sensation vouchsafed to the few.

Thank you for providing such a vivid analogy.

Tom K.

@@COSMIC RHINO

Enjoying the read so far, but you know what they say on internet forums mate; "if there are no photos, it didn't happen!" ;)

COSMIC RHINO

It was delightfull

most but not everyone posts photos