What every safari traveller should be reading

CaroleE

Tanzania is more than meeting expectations. Also spreading the word about Safaritalk!

The blue blob top left is the Mara River (crossing point 2) as seen from my tent.

Naturally a somewhat longer TR on my return. It may contain wildebeest

post-1-0-36159800-1442839127_thumb.jpg

Now we just need to properly publish the Safaritalk magazine as a hard copy :)

A beautiful view and some good reading...doesn't get much better than that.

The happiest view in the world. Glad your wildebeest found you!

Unfortunately so did the tsetse flies:-)

A beautiful view and some good reading...doesn't get much better than that.

It was a spectacular view unfortunately just had to leave it.....always the next time!

Unfortunately so did the tsetse flies:-)

~ @@CaroleE

Next time don't leave any contact information or a forwarding address in the bush.

Those pesky tsetses may never find you... :)

Tom K.

@@Game Warden

Could you allow me to edit item #1 in this topic? I have just seen that the photo isn't the correct way round......rather annoying me :) Thanks.

@CaroleE We didn't like to mention it... :) Personally I just lay down to view it.

Edited by pault

@CaroleE We didn't like to mention it... :) Personally I just lay down to view it.

Haha It was certainly the right way round on my camera.....maybe it had a Kilimanjaro or three in the meantime :)

Having to lay down to read ST, is that not another added bonus?

Well if I can edit the post I will put it the right way round (Alternatively I could rotate it anti clockwise and see who is good at handstands or has been practising their yoga poses :) )

@@CaroleE Sorry, just got round to editing your original post. Personally I'm always working on ST in the office hammock so lying down suited me fine ;)

@@Game Warden

No worries, thanks for editing it.

Glad to hear someone appreciated the odd angle........a hammock sounds like a very good idea to me!

I think you need to give @@pault a few tips on the optimum viewing/writing position for ST :)