Big Year 2019. Take part.

Game Warden

It's back for the New Year. So start a new topic and begin uploading your images. For rules, (to be taken with a pinch of salt), click here.

Previous Big Year Subforums can be found at these respective links:

I look forward to your contributions and hope you all enjoy taking part.

Matt

I'm not sure what you mean @Game Warden 

1 hour ago, Game Warden said:

For rules, (to be taken with a pinch of salt), click here.

this is a very serious competition ;) 

Dave Williams

Thanks Matt. Keeps a lot of us occupied for the year anyway!

Big Thank You also from my side, Matt. The Tortoise and The Hare needs a ground to train, and to compete :D.

Thanks Matt @Game Warden I am in for another year too. My cat needs the exercise as she's been at the Impala again!

Cool we get another year, and I'm in of course. Might take me a while to start though, our winter is extremely wintery right now.

Thanks, Matt for providing the opportunity to take part in this beautiful thread again!

• 11 months later...

19 participants ... a new record for Big Year! Congratulations to all of them, for each participant's score is a great achievement (which can be improved ;) in 2020).

@Game Warden it is time to open the Big Year 2020 thread. To use the well known phrase:" Ladies and gentlemen, start your cameras!"

On 12/31/2019 at 8:14 AM, xelas said:

19 participants ... a new record for Big Year! Congratulations to all of them, for each participant's score is a great achievement (which can be improved ;) in 2020).

@Game Warden it is time to open the Big Year 2020 thread. To use the well known phrase:" Ladies and gentlemen, start your cameras!"

I already did :P.