Where have all the 'Trip Reports' gone? calling all members

wilddog

I'm very much hoping that either @xelas or @Galana will be able to take the lead on our Uganda trip report as having literally just finished my Borneo report I'm feeling a bit fatigued from writing right now and would quite like to make some space for other hobbies when I get back.

Just sorting through the photos took until the end of December and writing the report and editing the videos have taken up most of my evenings since boxing day until now... 😵

11 hours ago, kittykat23uk said:

writing the report and editing the videos have taken up most of my evenings since boxing day until now... 😵

I know just how you feel @kittykat23uk The ink is barely dry on my TR on Zambia and I only got back home on 29th December and now you want to pile more work on my aching fingers?:P

Anyway. Everybody knows I don't really DO Trip reports, so Uganda will be down to you and @xelas

Edited by Galana

10 hours ago, kittykat23uk said:

I'm very much hoping that either @xelas or @Galana will be able to take the lead on our Uganda trip report

8 hours ago, Galana said:

Uganda will be down to you and @xelas

Oh my poor souls, you are travelling way too much :P! Therefore I will be there to help you out, and will dedicate all of my time and efforts to write a trip report as soon as we will be back.

In return I am expecting your support with birds ID for Big Year -_-.

Good news is I will have plenty of time to do both in due time :D.

25 minutes ago, xelas said:

Oh my poor souls, you are travelling way too much :P! Therefore I will be there to help you out, and will dedicate all of my time and efforts to write a trip report as soon as we will be back.

In return I am expecting your support with birds ID for Big Year -_-.

Good news is I will have plenty of time to do both in due time :D.

Deal! 👍🤝😊