Happy Christmas!

Dave Williams

Dave Williams

Happy Christmas everyone, thanks for your company along the way as we follow each others exploits.

Looking forward to next year now although i haven't decided what form my BY will take as yet.

cheers

Dave

Thank you, Dave! I'll join you in wishing all of my fellow-travellers here a  Happy Christmas . I do hope to see everyone's contributions next year again in whatever form they will take.

Peter

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a safe, healthy and happy New Year, wherever your travels may take you.  Thank-you for sharing all of your wonderful trip reports and articles too!

Heather

Happy Holidays and if you are out birding during Xmas day - wishing you a fruitful search!

Merry Christmas everyone! 

Seasons greetings to all BY participants and those who are just along for the ride. Maybe 2020 will be the biggest year yet?

And a belated merry Christmass from me too!

Even more belated greetings from me to everyone else.

Thanks for your patience and friendship and especially this good omen from @Kitsafari

On 12/25/2019 at 4:23 AM, Kitsafari said:

Happy Holidays and if you are out birding during Xmas day - wishing you a fruitful search!

I was and I did! But it was not a bird but four rather beautiful cats. One is good, two is special, three rare and four unbelievable. I had the first two before an excellent Christmas lunch back in camp (no Turkey but we had a local roast) and thought that lucky enough only to get two more after lunch. Yes! I had had a drink or two at lunch but no, I was not seeing double!

41 minutes ago, Galana said:

Even more belated greetings from me to everyone else.

Thanks for your patience and friendship and especially this good omen from @Kitsafari

I was and I did! But it was not a bird but four rather beautiful cats. One is good, two is special, three rare and four unbelievable. I had the first two before an excellent Christmas lunch back in camp (no Turkey but we had a local roast) and thought that lucky enough only to get two more after lunch. Yes! I had had a drink or two at lunch but no, I was not seeing double!

I hope you are sharing your cat sightings in your BY!

On 12/24/2019 at 1:46 PM, Dave Williams said:

Looking forward to next year now although i haven't decided what form my BY will take as yet.

A bit late for Christmas wishes, sorry, but a Happy New Year to all of my BY friends - I really treasure this sub-community here and the fun we´re having with our feathered friends. Dave, whatever form you choose is fine, as long as you will take part!

Happy New Year to everybody!!

17 hours ago, Kitsafari said:

I hope you are sharing your cat sightings in your BY!

I don't think @Game Warden would allow cats on a bird BY or else I would be happy too.

How about this? It's even better on Video.

1-DSCN4095.JPG.ed9ad3534ca820c570f0f49a090d1c39.JPG

1. Look out! There is  a cat about.

1-DSCN4096.JPG.27be70fc39b5dd7483a6dfd363e859b2.JPG

2. The cat shrinks in size.

1-DSCN4097.JPG.c3c9ec2ce2833d792d22f6e17a790690.JPG

3. Toto trots on safely. (I don't know of any instances of a Leopard even thinking of taking a baby ellie.)

Dave Williams

That was well spotted!

Thank you @Game Warden!

and i wonder who will launch the BY2020? i know it isn't me as I've yet to get out there. will be a while before we can. 

Look forward to another brilliant year of gorgeous birds and stunning photos.