Birding in the UK

Kitsafari

@Soukous so close and yet so far! sorry I will miss you. i  think we;ll be heading to titchwell on the following day after your return. we will keep in mind Carlton Marshes = i checked out the website and it looks promising. and will check out South Lodge too. 

@Galana Hebrides will be a far better sight than us lot! Enjoy!

'

46 minutes ago, Kitsafari said:

sorry I will miss you

😭

Towlersonsafari

Have a splendid time @Kitsafari if you are Going to bempton then you may want to look at Spurn point- here is a link to the sightings in case it is of interest

https://spurnbirdobservatory.co.uk/sightings/

kittykat23uk

@Kitsafarilet me know what dates you'll be at minsmere and Titchwell and I might be able to meet up with you. 😁

Thank you for the suggestions @Towlersonsafari @Galana . 

we've sorted out the dates - May 25-27 staying in Dunwich

May 27-29 Titchwell

May 29-Jun 1 Bridlington

we have guides for these areas. 

Jun 1- back to london we'll be on our own. 

Thanks everyone for all the advice, guidance, information which really helped us make the final decisions. 

@kittykat23uk I'll message you! it'll be lovely to meet up. 

such a shame you'll miss out on a Snettisham Spectacular Kit. Sadly none in May or June.

I'm curious, where did you find your guides? I'd be really interested to hear how they perform for you.